Victims of Moose Accidents
Thank you for visiting the victims of moose vehicle accidents.
This page recognizes those that we are aware of that have been involved in Moose Vehicle accidents.
- Jean Pike — Port aux Grave — Jan. 20th, 2011
— accident east of Avondale Intersection
— serious facial injuries & bad concussion
- Ken Parsons –Grand Falls Windsor — 2010
— accident on TCH
— spinal & head injuries, spending time in Miller Center
- Hugh George — Dildo — 2010
— accident near Argentia Access Road
— traumatic brain injury with bleeding on rt. side of brain affecting the left side of his
body. Spending three days per week at Miller Center. Disabled.
- Brent Cole –Whitbourne
— accident on TCH, 10k west of Gander on his way home from work as a wildlife officer
— paralyzed from chest down.
- Ann Marie Flood — Grand Falls Windsor — July 2010
— accident on TCH between Portable Scales & Wgt. Scales
— serious neck & back injuries
- Marie Stoyles (daughter of Lucy & Reg Stoyles) — Mount Pearl — 2009
— accident on Manuels Access Rd.
— serious facial & head injuries
- Linda Bishop — Goulds — Oct. 2004
— accident on Goulds Bypass Rd.
— burst fracture of back, eye injury
- Ben Bellows — Mount Moriah, Corner Brook –July 2003
— accident on TCH in Terra Nova Park
— paralyzed from neck down
Latest SOPAC NL Radio Advertisement
REPORT A MOOSE SIGHTING, CALL TOLL FREE 1 855 89 MOOSE
When you call 1 855 896 6673 with any moose incident, the Call Centre sends it immediately to our media partners who will in turn broadcast it in a timely manner.