Our Members include:
|Eugene Nippard, Grand Falls-Windsor
Lucy Stoyles, Mount Pearl
Linda Bishop, Goulds
Stuart Pearce, Port aux Basques
Roy Dodge, Torbay
Tanya Bixby, Gander
Shane Wheeler, Embree
Jennifer Pilgrim, Grand Falls-Windsor
Michael Parsons, Pasadena
Jean Pike, Port au Grave
|Tony Simon, Grand Falls-Windsor
Alec,Kellie & Kristina Feltham, Sandy Point, Norris Arm
Ben & Helen Bellows, Mount Moriah, Corner Brook
Earl Hussey, Mount Moriah, Corner Brook
Doreen Coffey, Cape Shore
Susan Philpott, Fleur de Lys
Reg & Margaret Cooze, Hare Bay
Myles Ford, Gander
John Neil, Clarke’s Beach
- Alec & Kellie Feltham who had their son Konrad killed at just 17 years of age.
- Kristina Feltham who had her brother, Konrad, killed at 17 years of age.
- Ben Bellows, a carpenter and musician who is now totally disabled (paralyzed).
- Linda Bishop, Registered Nurse, disabled.
- Eugene Nippard, Technician Bell Aliant, moose accident victim.
- Lucy Stoyles, a council member of Mount Pearl, whose daughter was seriously injured.
- Stuart Pearce of Port aux Basques who had a friend killed in a moose vehicle accident.
- Tanya Bixby, Gander whose sister was in a moose vehicle accident.
- Doreen Coffey, Cape Shore had a cousin seriously hurt.
- Michael Parsons, Pasadena a retired supervisor with wildlife.
- The Pilgrm Family – husband and Father, Roy Pilgrim, killed on the trans Canada.
Plus numerous others around the Province, many who drive the highway regularly and are very concerned about the number of moose they see on the roads and the overall number of moose vehicle accidents on our highways.
Latest SOPAC NL Radio Advertisement
REPORT A MOOSE SIGHTING, CALL TOLL FREE 1 855 89 MOOSE
When you call 1 855 896 6673 with any moose incident, the Call Centre sends it immediately to our media partners who will in turn broadcast it in a timely manner.